The new and elegant Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria CONVIVIUM, located in Fira between the Central Square and the Caldera, assures and offers the highest quality and typical Italian flavors.
We will accommodate our guests on the relaxed and comfortable terrace or in the 'Foyer' at ground floor, where they can taste the dishes that our chefs and their staff will personally care for. Our menu (that include a selection of homemade pasta, fish, meats and dessert) is reputed to be arising out from a masterly combination of Italian flavor and seasonal local products. Good wine list.
All the vegetables, the meat, the fish and seafood are fresh.
The prawns and squids could be froze according to the season.
The home-made pasta is daily prepared by our chefs.
We only serve and cook with organic extra virgin olive oil and OGM free products.
1)PLEASE, FOR TAX REASONS IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO CONSUME FOOD OR DRINKS BROUGHT FROM OUTSIDE IN OUR PREMISES.
2)TO OUR CUSTOMERS IS REQUIRED A MINIMUM ORDER OF ONE MAIN COURSE PER PERSON. THE EXCEPTIONS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT.
Aperitifs & Cocktails
1. GLASS OF PROSECCO WINE (sparkling)
2. GLASS OF MOSCATO WINE (sparkling)
3. APEROL SPRITZ (aperol prosecco wine soda)
5. CAMPARI ORANGE
6. CUBA LIBRE (white rum coke lemon)
7. GIN TONIC (gordon gin tonic water lime)
8. TANQUERAY GIN TONIC (tanqueray gin tonic water lime)
9. CAIPIRINHA (cachaça lime brown sugar)
10. COSMOPOLITAN (vodka cointreau cranberry lime)
11. MOJITO (white rum mint brown sugar lime)
12. MARGARITA (tequila triple sec lime)
13. ALOJITO (aloe vera, white rum, mint, brown sugar, lime)
14. BLUE SANTORINI (aloe vera, tequila, blue curagao, lime)
15. EVERGREEN – alcohol free – (aloe peach & pineapple juice)
16. Greek salad – tomato, green pepper, cucumber, olives, onion, feta
17. Caprese con burrata – tomato, italian burrata mozzarella and basil
18. Convivium salad – lettuce, mozzarella, smoked salmon, Santorinian cherry tomatoes
19. Octopus salad – octopus, potatoes, boiled egg, Santorinian cherry tomatoes, mint
20. Garlic bread (2 slices)
21. Bruschetta (garlic bread with tomato – 2 slices)
22. The famous baked potatoes of Naxos
23. Variety of grilled vegetables
24. Santorinian fava “alla Convivium”
with mozzarella cherry tomatoes, caramelized onions, capers, basil
25. Mozzarella & prosciutto di Parma
italian mozzarella and Parma ham
26. Burrata & prosciutto di Parma
italian burrata mozzarella and Parma ham
27. Parmigiana di melanzane
ovenbaked aubergine (eggplant) with tomato sauce and mozzarella
28. Variety of cheeses served with honey
29. Bresaola carpaccio with rocket (rucola) and parmesan flakes
30. Octopus carpaccio
31. Sauteed fresh mussels
32. Spaghetti ‘alla Norma’
with fresh tomato sauce, fried aubergine (eggplant),salty ricotta cheese and basil
33. Risotto with fresh seasonal vegetables
34. Spaghetti ‘alla carbonara’ – egg, bacon, black pepper and Parmesan cheese
35. Linguine with seafood
36. Linguine with prawns and santorinian cherry tomatoes
37. Risotto with scampi
38. Linguine with lobster
39. Penne with tomato sauce
Convivium speciality: it consists in preparing a sauce by combining 3 different types of tomato. A technique that requires professionalism, imagination, knowledge, courage in proposing a simple dish but in this case special and unforgettable.
40. Ovenbaked lasagna
41. Pappardelle with ‘porcini’ (stone mushrooms)
42. Pappardelle “alla bolognese” (with meat ragu sauce)
43. Black ravioli stuffed with swordfish and ginger
with cherry tomato sauce and basil pesto
44. Prime beef fillet with green pepper
served with courgettes (zucchini) and roasted potatoes
45. Prime beef fillet with ‘porcini’
(stone mushrooms) served with roasted potatoes
46. Beef steak slices
with rocket and parmesan flakes, served with roasted potatoes
47. Lamb with reduced Vinsanto sauce
served with seasonal grilled vegetables
48. Chicken breast in orange sauce and sage
served with roasted potatoes
49. Fried calamari
50. Tuna fish slice ‘alla Santorini’
with Santorinian cherry tomatoes, basil and capers, served with potatoes
51. Ovenbaked (steamed) sea bass
with Santorinian cherry tomatoes and basil sauce, served with grilled vegetables
52. Salmon with honey, thyme and lime
served with mashed potatoes
68. Panna cotta with caramel
69. Chocolate truffle with ‘English’ cream
70. Crème brûlée
71. Coffee mousse
72. Ice cream (2 scoops)
Recommended Dessert Wines
73. VINSANTO (Santorini) glass
Wine from sundried grapes of the island. Aged in old oak barrels for a minimum months. Elaborated nose, with scents of dried fruit (raisins, figs, apricot) and honey. Exquisite structure, acidity and finesse.
74. MOSCATO (Italy) glass
Gelisi wine estate – Italy. A lightly rosè Moscato, characterized by an hint of rose note. Fine and velvety perlage, sweet, harmonic and persistent taste. It is perfect as aperitif and is an excellent accompaniment to dessert after meals.
75. Mythos 330ml
76. Fix no alcohol 330ml
77. Kaiser draught beer 330ml
78. Kaiser draught beer 500ml
79. BLUE MONKEY LAGER Alc 4,5%, 330ml
Ftelos Brewery Santorini
80. BLUE MONKEY PALE ALE Alc 6,5%, 330ml
Ftelos Brewery Santorini
81. YELLOW DONKEY Alc 5,2%, 330ml
Donkey Brewery Santorini
82. Coke, diet coke, coca zero
83. Fanta lemon/orange, sprite
84. Ice tea lemon or peach (can)
85. Tonic water
87. Natural orange juices
89. Mineral water 1lt.
90. Mineral water 0,5lt.
91. Sparkling mineral water 0,75lt.
92. sparkling mineral water 0,5lt.